Thursday, July 7, 2011

We Like pie . . . and being with Diana and Cy!!

Robin and Karen having a serious discussion about uploading pictures to your computer


 Cy and Diana on their deck with the beautiful scenery in the background.  They were such wonderful and fun hosts!!!  THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for everything!!!!!

And yes, we "like pie"  . . and this photo includes Diana , 2nd from the left and Karen next to her.
It was such a beautiful, quiet, relaxing place to hang out for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was missing all of you, so I had to come on over and check on you.
    I got home about 1:30 this afternoon and all went very well.

    Thanks, Diana and Cy for all your hospitality and driving advice! I loved the flater, wider road, Diana!!

    I had a blast and can't wait to see you all again on Saturday....I will be bringing more farmgirls!!!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete