Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tea in the Plum Pit at MaryJanes Farm.

Thank you MaryJane and Meg. We had a wonderful time during out stay at the farm.


Add caption
Diana Poulton, Robin Armstrong-Miller, Sharon Bakke, Sandi Stanley, CeeJay Armstrong, Wende Wagner, Karen Bates, Meg Rae, Rebekah Boysen-Taylor, (kneeling)  Kim Thomas, Grace Brown, MaryJane Butters, Diane Van Horn.

Please remember when viewing photos from MaryJanes Farm they are not to be reproduced. Thank you.

We will cover our stay at the farm soon. We are homeward bound today.

Be a wooo whooo girl when you can.  Thanks again from Farmgirls on the Loose.

2 comments:

  1. I for one had a very lovely time & I Thank everyone who worked so hard to put it all together..
    Love my apron & lil charm for my bracelete.
    Awesome! is all I can say.
    F.G. hugz
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, generous group of women to have tea with! I so enjoyed seeing everyone and I hope your travels home were safe.
    Warmly, Rebekka

    ReplyDelete